School fees and fees for additional services such as clubs, outings, extras etc. are determined by the Governors under the advisement of the Bursar. We aim to generate a surplus of income over expenditure to make possible the necessary investment in the provision of facilities, staff, resources and property. One full term’s notice will be given by the Governors regarding any increase in school fees.
The Registration Fee is £100 and is non-refundable A confirmation deposit of £300 is payable upon confirmation of a place. The fee will be repaid within 12 weeks of a child leaving Hopelands less any sums owing to the school at that time.
Hopelands Friends and Families Incentive Scheme
A one off £500 fees credit for any current Hopelands Family who actively refer the school to families and friends. Following a successful referral, ie: when the referred family’s first term’s school fees have been received, the referring family will receive a £500 one off fees credit on their account.
The referred family must confirm the referral in writing to the Bursar at the time of registration.
Please contact the Bursar, Sonja Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The school fees, per term (3 terms across the academic year), from September 2021 are:
|Fees with 10% loyalty fee included||Fees without 10% loyalty fee|
|Early years foundation stage||Reception||4 to 5 years||£2,332||NA|
|Pre - preparatory||Year 1||5 to 6 years||£2,332||NA|
|Year 2||6 to 7 years||£2,591||NA|
|Years 3 and 4||7 to 9 years||£3,005||£3,306|
|Preparatory||Years 5 and 6||9 to 11 years||£3,077||£3,385|
Parents of children who start at Hopelands in Year Rec / 1 and 2 will receive a 10% Loyalty Fee discount for Year 3 / 4 / 5 and 6 as outlined in the table above.
Invoices are raised before the start of each term and are payable by the end of the first week of term. Payment by monthly instalment may be arranged in advance.
Hopelands’ fees are inclusive of:
- All class lessons during the school day 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Books and art and craft materials
- Swimming, games and PE
- Exam preparation for Grammar Schools through timetabled Verbal Reasoning lessons (Common Entrance and Scholarship preparation is available on request)
School fees are not inclusive of the following optional extras, which are billed at the end of each term and from September 2021 will be charged as follows:
- School meals (charged at £3.50 per meal)
- Music tuition (piano, drum, violin, flute, cello and guitar - charges start at £185 (£124 for music short) per term for 10 lessons)
- School care and clubs (see below)
- Educational visits (Costs are kept as low as possible and most trips are <£20 per child)
- Personal Accident Insurance (non-optional charged at £6.25 per term)
All clubs and before and after school care charges from September 2018 will be:
|Morning school care||7.45am – 8.30am||£4.00|
|Lunchtime clubs||12.30pm – 1.10pm||£4.00|
|All after school activities (including clubs and care)||3.30pm – 5.30pm||£7.60|
|Late collection fee||£10.00|