Discover the difference imagination and creativity could make to your child’s education!
We would love to meet you at our next Open Day in the Autumn, however if you would like to arrange a private tour in the meantime, you can do so here:
Hopelands Prep is a fantastic small, independent school in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, for children aged 3-11. Our engaging curriculum makes school an exciting place to be, while small class sizes ensure every child has an opportunity to thrive and achieve amazing things, with excellent results at grammar school entry. If you have never considered independent education, we very much hope you will join us to see the difference it could make to your child.
What Hopelands Prep could offer your child
- Small class sizes, averaging 12 pupils per class
- Nurturing learning environment and individualised learning support for every pupil
- Broad and exciting curriculum
- Highest-ranked independent prep school in The Sunday Times 2022
- Academic excellence – average of 80% of pupils gaining entry to grammar schools over the past 5 years
- Specialist teachers in a wide range of subjects including French, music, science, drama, art and dance
- Preparation for 11+ exams, including non-verbal reasoning
- Enrichment lessons – first aid, sign language, creative art, mechanical robotics
- Access to outstanding sporting facilities and forest school at Westonbirt through partnership with the Wishford Schools Group
- Wrap-around care from 7.45am-5.30pm
- Varied and exciting extracurricular clubs – cookery, film, sports, FIMO mini modelling, yoga, dance, circus, cross country